Top 15 Reasons why Florida Hurricanes are like Christmas
15. Something comes down your chimney
but it ain't Santa.
14. You hear things on your roof
13. You stay up all night waiting
12. At dawn you look around to see what's new
11. In Florida, the kids STILL go surfing.
10. Decorating the house (boarding up windows)
9. Dragging out boxes that haven't been used since last season (campinggear,
8. Last minute shopping in crowded stores
7. Regular TV shows pre-empted for "specials"
6. Family coming to stay with you
5. Family and friends from out-of-state calling
4. Buying food you don't normally buy ... and in large quantities
3. Days off from work
And the number one reason Hurricane Season is like Christmas
1. At some point you know you're going to have a tree in your house!